All sections should stand up against disruptive forces: UP CM
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Wednesday said forces which want to disrupt social harmony should be weakened and all sections of the society should stand up against them.
"We have to weaken forces which are creating rift in the society and end brotherhood... All sections have to stand up against them," Akhilesh told reporters here.
The Chief Minister said corruption was a big problem against which all have to work, instead of raising finger against each other.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand