Allahabad-bound train derails near Lucknow, passengers injured
Lucknow: The Allahabad-bound Haridwar Express on Saturday derailed on the outskirts of the city, leaving some passengers injured.
The last three bogies of the train derailed near Nigoha area at about 3.30 AM when the train was going to Allahabad from Haridwar, Circle officer, Government railway police (GRP), RD Yadav, said.
He said that some passengers received minor injuries in the incident.
Traffic was soon restored on the track.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges - Part II
- DNA: How BSF soldiers guard the border in scorching summer heat
- DNA: Why is Congress taking support of affidavits to ensure alliance of MLA's?
- DNA: Analysis of how cancer is increasing death toll in India
- Lenovo files trademark for 'Moto Z' smartphone; end of Moto X series?
- Calls from Dawood Ibrahim's house: ATS to probe charges against Eknath Khadse
- Obama looks to Hiroshima visit; Abe won't go to Pearl Harbor
- India emerges as 5th largest producer of e-waste in world, says study
- Arun Shourie's comments against Narendra Modi based on personal reasons: Arun Jaitley