Allahabad HC notice to Tikait
Muzaffarnagar: The Allahabad High Court
has issued a notice to Bharatiya Kisan Union president
Mahendra Singh Tikait in a case related to alleged land
grabbing in the district.
The court directed Tikait to reply by July 12.
A bench of Chief Justice A Lal and Justice Shabiul
Hasan has issued the notice on a PIL filed by an ex-army
officer Major Balbir Singh of this district.
According to the petitioner, Tikait has grabbed
several bigas of government land at Sisoli town in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar