Allahabad HC reserves judgement on Talwars` petition
Allahabad: The Allahabad High Court on Thursday reserved its judgement on a petition filed by dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, seeking direction to CBI to bring on record the report of their narco tests conducted during investigation into the murder of their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj.
After hearing arguments from both sides, Justice Sudhir Agrawal reserved the judgement on the petition for pronouncement of verdict on July 16.
The CBI had opposed the petition on the ground that the narco test report was "inadmissible as evidence" and hence there was no need for submitting the same before the trial court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok