Allahabad HC reserves judgement on Talwars` petition
Allahabad: The Allahabad High Court on Thursday reserved its judgement on a petition filed by dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, seeking direction to CBI to bring on record the report of their narco tests conducted during investigation into the murder of their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj.
After hearing arguments from both sides, Justice Sudhir Agrawal reserved the judgement on the petition for pronouncement of verdict on July 16.
The CBI had opposed the petition on the ground that the narco test report was "inadmissible as evidence" and hence there was no need for submitting the same before the trial court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Christian group claims that the world will be 'annihilated' today!