Allahabad HC reserves judgement on Talwars` petition
Allahabad: The Allahabad High Court on Thursday reserved its judgement on a petition filed by dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, seeking direction to CBI to bring on record the report of their narco tests conducted during investigation into the murder of their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj.
After hearing arguments from both sides, Justice Sudhir Agrawal reserved the judgement on the petition for pronouncement of verdict on July 16.
The CBI had opposed the petition on the ground that the narco test report was "inadmissible as evidence" and hence there was no need for submitting the same before the trial court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’