Alld HC summons UP Principal Secy on B.Ed affiliation
Allahabad: The Allahabad High Court on Friday summoned the Principal Secretary, Higher Education, Uttar Pradesh, on November 16 and asked him to bring complete records of permanent affiliations granted to degree colleges in the state for running B Ed courses.
The order was passed by Justice Vikram Nath on a writ
petition filed by the management committee of an Agra-based
college, Vijay Mahavidyalaya.
The petitioners had contended that despite a
recommendation from the National Council for Teachers`
Education (NCTE) for granting permanent affiliation to their
college, the department of higher education has taken no
action in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test