Alld HC summons UP Principal Secy on B.Ed affiliation
Allahabad: The Allahabad High Court on Friday summoned the Principal Secretary, Higher Education, Uttar Pradesh, on November 16 and asked him to bring complete records of permanent affiliations granted to degree colleges in the state for running B Ed courses.
The order was passed by Justice Vikram Nath on a writ
petition filed by the management committee of an Agra-based
college, Vijay Mahavidyalaya.
The petitioners had contended that despite a
recommendation from the National Council for Teachers`
Education (NCTE) for granting permanent affiliation to their
college, the department of higher education has taken no
action in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'El Chapo' appeals extradition to US
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1