Alld HC summons UP Principal Secy on B.Ed affiliation
Allahabad: The Allahabad High Court on Friday summoned the Principal Secretary, Higher Education, Uttar Pradesh, on November 16 and asked him to bring complete records of permanent affiliations granted to degree colleges in the state for running B Ed courses.
The order was passed by Justice Vikram Nath on a writ
petition filed by the management committee of an Agra-based
college, Vijay Mahavidyalaya.
The petitioners had contended that despite a
recommendation from the National Council for Teachers`
Education (NCTE) for granting permanent affiliation to their
college, the department of higher education has taken no
action in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen