Alld HC summons UP Principal Secy on B.Ed affiliation
Allahabad: The Allahabad High Court on Friday summoned the Principal Secretary, Higher Education, Uttar Pradesh, on November 16 and asked him to bring complete records of permanent affiliations granted to degree colleges in the state for running B Ed courses.
The order was passed by Justice Vikram Nath on a writ
petition filed by the management committee of an Agra-based
college, Vijay Mahavidyalaya.
The petitioners had contended that despite a
recommendation from the National Council for Teachers`
Education (NCTE) for granting permanent affiliation to their
college, the department of higher education has taken no
action in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches India's first green rail corridor in Tamil Nadu
- UP: 8 children killed as train hits school mini-bus in Bhadohi
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?
- NASA's Viking mission data to unfold Mars' mystery
- Kolkata: Boy found killed after party at Amit Chaudhuri's house, author denies knowing him
- 1 killed, dozen hurt in building collapse after cylinder blast
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' officially wraps production