Allow PG candidates to retain question papers: HC to BHU
Allahabad: The Allahabad High Court has
directed the Banaras Hindu University that in order to remove
any kind of doubt in the minds of the candidates, it introduce
a system of allowing them to retain their question papers in
the forthcoming examinations for post-graduate admissions.
The court also directed that the university should make
provision for a carbon copy of the OMR sheets and allow the
candidates to retain the same and also make available an
answer key to the questions after declaration of the result in
case of demand by any candidate by placing it on the website
of the university.
This judgement was delivered while disposing of a special
appeal filed by Arpit Jain and others, requesting a copy of
their OMR sheets and key answer, which was refused by the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations