Alvi has lost mental balance: UP minister
Luckow: Taking a jibe at Congress spokesperson Rashid Alvi, who has termed SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav as a BJP agent, Uttar Pradesh Health Minister Ahmad Hasan Thursday said, "Alvi has lost his mental balance and we are ready to provide medical help if he requires."
"It seems that Alvi has lost mental balance..If he needs we can provide him medical help," Hasan told reporters here.
"Alvi had voted in support of Narendra Modi in Lok Sabha when voting took place to remove him from the chief ministership of Gujarat after riots," Hasan claimed.
"I did not understand why Congress has taken Alvi," he added.
Alvi sparked off a controversy yesterday after he termed the Samajwadi Party chief as the "biggest agent" of BJP.
"I don`t know if you would like it or not but I have been saying it for the last 10 years that if there is anybody who is the biggest agent of BJP, it is Mulayam Singh Yadav. If anybody dances to the tunes of BJP, it is Mulayam Singh Yadav," Alvi, the Congress spokesperson, had said addressing a public meeting last night.
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi- Part II
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Will free jailed Pakistan doctor who tracked Osama bin Laden: Donald Trump
- Federation Cup National Athletics: Lalita Babar sets national mark, Sudha Singh joins her in 2016 Rio Olympics 3000m steeple
- Delhi Speaker nominates 13 AAP MLAs as members of civic bodies
- Sharad Pawar endorses Nitish Kumar as face of united oppn, Congress stays mum
- Indian Mathematician mimics viruses to design smallest self-assembling structures