Alvi has lost mental balance: UP minister
Luckow: Taking a jibe at Congress spokesperson Rashid Alvi, who has termed SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav as a BJP agent, Uttar Pradesh Health Minister Ahmad Hasan Thursday said, "Alvi has lost his mental balance and we are ready to provide medical help if he requires."
"It seems that Alvi has lost mental balance..If he needs we can provide him medical help," Hasan told reporters here.
"Alvi had voted in support of Narendra Modi in Lok Sabha when voting took place to remove him from the chief ministership of Gujarat after riots," Hasan claimed.
"I did not understand why Congress has taken Alvi," he added.
Alvi sparked off a controversy yesterday after he termed the Samajwadi Party chief as the "biggest agent" of BJP.
"I don`t know if you would like it or not but I have been saying it for the last 10 years that if there is anybody who is the biggest agent of BJP, it is Mulayam Singh Yadav. If anybody dances to the tunes of BJP, it is Mulayam Singh Yadav," Alvi, the Congress spokesperson, had said addressing a public meeting last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured