Alvi has lost mental balance: UP minister
Luckow: Taking a jibe at Congress spokesperson Rashid Alvi, who has termed SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav as a BJP agent, Uttar Pradesh Health Minister Ahmad Hasan Thursday said, "Alvi has lost his mental balance and we are ready to provide medical help if he requires."
"It seems that Alvi has lost mental balance..If he needs we can provide him medical help," Hasan told reporters here.
"Alvi had voted in support of Narendra Modi in Lok Sabha when voting took place to remove him from the chief ministership of Gujarat after riots," Hasan claimed.
"I did not understand why Congress has taken Alvi," he added.
Alvi sparked off a controversy yesterday after he termed the Samajwadi Party chief as the "biggest agent" of BJP.
"I don`t know if you would like it or not but I have been saying it for the last 10 years that if there is anybody who is the biggest agent of BJP, it is Mulayam Singh Yadav. If anybody dances to the tunes of BJP, it is Mulayam Singh Yadav," Alvi, the Congress spokesperson, had said addressing a public meeting last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress