Alvi has lost mental balance: UP minister
Luckow: Taking a jibe at Congress spokesperson Rashid Alvi, who has termed SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav as a BJP agent, Uttar Pradesh Health Minister Ahmad Hasan Thursday said, "Alvi has lost his mental balance and we are ready to provide medical help if he requires."
"It seems that Alvi has lost mental balance..If he needs we can provide him medical help," Hasan told reporters here.
"Alvi had voted in support of Narendra Modi in Lok Sabha when voting took place to remove him from the chief ministership of Gujarat after riots," Hasan claimed.
"I did not understand why Congress has taken Alvi," he added.
Alvi sparked off a controversy yesterday after he termed the Samajwadi Party chief as the "biggest agent" of BJP.
"I don`t know if you would like it or not but I have been saying it for the last 10 years that if there is anybody who is the biggest agent of BJP, it is Mulayam Singh Yadav. If anybody dances to the tunes of BJP, it is Mulayam Singh Yadav," Alvi, the Congress spokesperson, had said addressing a public meeting last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi