Amar Singh, Jaya Prada detained in UP
Ghaziabad: Rashtriya Lok Manch President
Amar Singh and MP Jaya Prada were detained and prevented from
visiting a violence-hit village in Moradabad where
restrictions are in force.
Both the leaders were arrested at Garhmukteshwar last
night when they were proceeding towards Asatalpur village
where an irate mob indulged in arson and brick-batting,
injuring a Deputy Inspector General on July 6.
The mob was protesting alleged police misbehaviour
with some women in the village.
The two leaders were released after half-an-hour and
asked to return to New Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug