Amar Singh should be concerned about his own health: Azam Khan
Rampur: Irked by expelled SP leader Amar
Singh comments accusing party workers of launching a
"murderous attack" on Rahul Gandhi, his bete-noire Azam Khan on Friday said Singh "should be more concerned about his health as
he is unwell".
"It is all rubbish. One should think before saying
such things. He is very sick (Amar Singh) and needs treatment,
rest and a lot of prayers. We are praying for his good
health," Khan said while reacting to Singh`s comments in his
"One cannot expect anything more from a person who is
unwell. He should be more concerned about his health...," the
Samajwadi Party leader said.
In his latest blog, Singh gave vent to his ire against
Samajwadi Party President Mulayam Singh Yadav and Azam Khan
though he refrained from naming them.
Singh, who was expelled from the SP nearly a year ago,
has accused them and the party of using him and later
discarding him when the purpose was served.
"Sometimes black balloons are hurled at the vehicle of
a popular actress (Jaya Prada) of the country, and sometimes a
murderous attack is made on Rahul Gandhi while he is going
silently to the university complex for a lecture; this is
undignified politics," Amar Singh wrote on his blog.
Activists of SP`s youth wing, protesting against
Congress-led UPA`s "failure" to restore students` union in
Allahabad University, had clambered up his car in a security
breach on Monday.
The former SP General Secretary also took a dig at
Yadav for associating with an MLA (apparent reference to Amar
Mani Tripathi) who makes a woman pregnant and murders her when
he changes parties to make him Chief Minister.
He accuses Mulayam Singh of later calling the incident
a "small incident".
"To save the slipping votebase and to return to the
limelight a former senior leader (reference to himself)
becomes a middleman," Amar Singh alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday