Amit Shah should not be allowed to enter UP: BSP
Balrampur: A BSP leader on Wednesday demanded a ban on the entry of BJP general secretary Amit Shah in Uttar Pradesh alleging that there had been an increase in incidents of communal clashes ever since he started visiting the state.
"Riots are being orchestrated like Godhra in Uttar Pradesh also," BSP leader Jugal Kishore alleged, demanding that Narendra Modi`s aide Shah, who is state BJP in-charge, should not be allowed to enter into the state.
He alleged that Muzaffarnagar riots broke out due to nexus between BJP and ruling Samajwadi Party.
"It is during the SP government that the morale of such people is so high. They could not dare to do this during the previous Mayawati government," he added.
Kishore, who is also party`s coordinator, also demanded a ban on VHP and Bajrang Dal alleging that these outfits were involved in the Muzaffarnagar riots.
The BSP`s statement against Shah came a day after Congress asked the Uttar Pradesh government to ban his entry into the state to maintain peace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Child critically injured as crude bomb explodes in Kolkata
- Indian govt signs historic Naga peace accord with NSCN(I-M)
- Delhi HC issues notice to Kejriwal govt on advertisement expenses
- Allahabad: Controversy over bar owner's appointment as Mahamandaleshwar
- FTII students stage protest at Jantar Mantar in Delhi
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites