Amit Shah should not be allowed to enter UP: BSP
Balrampur: A BSP leader on Wednesday demanded a ban on the entry of BJP general secretary Amit Shah in Uttar Pradesh alleging that there had been an increase in incidents of communal clashes ever since he started visiting the state.
"Riots are being orchestrated like Godhra in Uttar Pradesh also," BSP leader Jugal Kishore alleged, demanding that Narendra Modi`s aide Shah, who is state BJP in-charge, should not be allowed to enter into the state.
He alleged that Muzaffarnagar riots broke out due to nexus between BJP and ruling Samajwadi Party.
"It is during the SP government that the morale of such people is so high. They could not dare to do this during the previous Mayawati government," he added.
Kishore, who is also party`s coordinator, also demanded a ban on VHP and Bajrang Dal alleging that these outfits were involved in the Muzaffarnagar riots.
The BSP`s statement against Shah came a day after Congress asked the Uttar Pradesh government to ban his entry into the state to maintain peace.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living