Amit Shah should not be allowed to enter UP: BSP
Balrampur: A BSP leader on Wednesday demanded a ban on the entry of BJP general secretary Amit Shah in Uttar Pradesh alleging that there had been an increase in incidents of communal clashes ever since he started visiting the state.
"Riots are being orchestrated like Godhra in Uttar Pradesh also," BSP leader Jugal Kishore alleged, demanding that Narendra Modi`s aide Shah, who is state BJP in-charge, should not be allowed to enter into the state.
He alleged that Muzaffarnagar riots broke out due to nexus between BJP and ruling Samajwadi Party.
"It is during the SP government that the morale of such people is so high. They could not dare to do this during the previous Mayawati government," he added.
Kishore, who is also party`s coordinator, also demanded a ban on VHP and Bajrang Dal alleging that these outfits were involved in the Muzaffarnagar riots.
The BSP`s statement against Shah came a day after Congress asked the Uttar Pradesh government to ban his entry into the state to maintain peace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!