Amit Shah should not be allowed to enter UP: BSP
Balrampur: A BSP leader on Wednesday demanded a ban on the entry of BJP general secretary Amit Shah in Uttar Pradesh alleging that there had been an increase in incidents of communal clashes ever since he started visiting the state.
"Riots are being orchestrated like Godhra in Uttar Pradesh also," BSP leader Jugal Kishore alleged, demanding that Narendra Modi`s aide Shah, who is state BJP in-charge, should not be allowed to enter into the state.
He alleged that Muzaffarnagar riots broke out due to nexus between BJP and ruling Samajwadi Party.
"It is during the SP government that the morale of such people is so high. They could not dare to do this during the previous Mayawati government," he added.
Kishore, who is also party`s coordinator, also demanded a ban on VHP and Bajrang Dal alleging that these outfits were involved in the Muzaffarnagar riots.
The BSP`s statement against Shah came a day after Congress asked the Uttar Pradesh government to ban his entry into the state to maintain peace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state