AMU approves five new study centres
Aligarh: Aligarh Muslim University has sanctioned the establishment of five study centres of distance education in different parts of the country.
The approval has been granted for establishing these centres at different educational establishments at Saharsa, Bhagalpur and Muzaffarpur in Bihar, a release said on Thursday.
The remaining two centres will be established at Badaun and Moradabad in Uttar Pradesh, it added.
According to Director, Distance Education Centre, AMU, Mohd Rizwan Khan, the university does not have any financial commitment in the establishment of these centres which would fall under the ambit of the Centre for Distance Education.
These centres will offer courses for graduates and undergraduates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sugar prices up in Delhi by Rs 2 in June-July at Rs 40-41 per kg
- MEA rules out India-Pakistan bilateral talks during SAARC meet in Islamabad
- Here comes a solar cell that functions like a plant
- BJP MP Anurag Thakur is Lt Anurag Thakur now, joins Territorial Army – Watch his pics here
- What an achievement! Anurag Thakur becomes first BJP MP to be commissioned into Territorial Army