AMU approves five new study centres
Aligarh: Aligarh Muslim University has sanctioned the establishment of five study centres of distance education in different parts of the country.
The approval has been granted for establishing these centres at different educational establishments at Saharsa, Bhagalpur and Muzaffarpur in Bihar, a release said on Thursday.
The remaining two centres will be established at Badaun and Moradabad in Uttar Pradesh, it added.
According to Director, Distance Education Centre, AMU, Mohd Rizwan Khan, the university does not have any financial commitment in the establishment of these centres which would fall under the ambit of the Centre for Distance Education.
These centres will offer courses for graduates and undergraduates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH