AMU approves five new study centres
Aligarh: Aligarh Muslim University has sanctioned the establishment of five study centres of distance education in different parts of the country.
The approval has been granted for establishing these centres at different educational establishments at Saharsa, Bhagalpur and Muzaffarpur in Bihar, a release said on Thursday.
The remaining two centres will be established at Badaun and Moradabad in Uttar Pradesh, it added.
According to Director, Distance Education Centre, AMU, Mohd Rizwan Khan, the university does not have any financial commitment in the establishment of these centres which would fall under the ambit of the Centre for Distance Education.
These centres will offer courses for graduates and undergraduates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test