AMU approves five new study centres
Aligarh: Aligarh Muslim University has sanctioned the establishment of five study centres of distance education in different parts of the country.
The approval has been granted for establishing these centres at different educational establishments at Saharsa, Bhagalpur and Muzaffarpur in Bihar, a release said on Thursday.
The remaining two centres will be established at Badaun and Moradabad in Uttar Pradesh, it added.
According to Director, Distance Education Centre, AMU, Mohd Rizwan Khan, the university does not have any financial commitment in the establishment of these centres which would fall under the ambit of the Centre for Distance Education.
These centres will offer courses for graduates and undergraduates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual via Twitter
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Big boost for PM Modi! US voices concerns over human rights situation in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir
- Lodha panel secretary accused BCCI selectors of taking sexual favours, reveals Ajay Shirke
- TMC govt cracks down on 'Narayani Sena', bans training camps in Cooch Behar district