AMU student`s murder: Three youths get life term
Ghaziabad: A special CBI court
sentenced to life imprisonment three students for murdering
fellow student Kaushar Salik Majhar in the Aligarh Muslim
University campus in 2007.
Special CBI court judge Justice Shyam Lal today awarded
the life sentence to Zafar Masood, Mohmmad Asif and Rahis
Quareshi for the murder of the B-Tech student on April 25,
The court had pronounced all three accused as guilty
after the hearing yesterday and had reserved the quantum of
sentence for today.
The murder was investigated by the CBI after the case was
transferred to the agency by the state government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India