Anna ignoring corruption by Maya, Mulayam: Beni
Farrukhabad: Hitting out at Anna Hazare,
Union Steel Minister Beni Prasad Verma on Friday said the Gandhian
leader is creating hurdles for Congress but "ignoring
corruption" by BSP chief Mayawati and SP president Mulayam
"He (Anna Hazare) does not see the corruption of Mayawati
and Mulayam Singh Yadav but only creating hurdles in the
growth of Congress," Verma told reporters here.
"Hazare is out to create hurdles in the way of Congress
with the help of opposition parties," he said, adding that the
Lokpal bill would be passed as per the constitutional process.
Beni also attacked Mulayam, saying the police recruitment
drive during his tenure as the chief minister had benefited
only a particular caste.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- When Microsoft almost bought Yahoo for $45 billion!
- HC tells cops to act if offence made out against Owaisi
- After Kejriwal's dramatic video message, sacked AAP minister claims his life under threat from Delhi CM
- Ruthlessness and positive the key to success in bowling: Ishant Sharma
- Telangana: suspension of 11 lower court judges revoked