Anna ignoring corruption by Maya, Mulayam: Beni
Farrukhabad: Hitting out at Anna Hazare,
Union Steel Minister Beni Prasad Verma on Friday said the Gandhian
leader is creating hurdles for Congress but "ignoring
corruption" by BSP chief Mayawati and SP president Mulayam
"He (Anna Hazare) does not see the corruption of Mayawati
and Mulayam Singh Yadav but only creating hurdles in the
growth of Congress," Verma told reporters here.
"Hazare is out to create hurdles in the way of Congress
with the help of opposition parties," he said, adding that the
Lokpal bill would be passed as per the constitutional process.
Beni also attacked Mulayam, saying the police recruitment
drive during his tenure as the chief minister had benefited
only a particular caste.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional