Anna ignoring corruption by Maya, Mulayam: Beni
Farrukhabad: Hitting out at Anna Hazare,
Union Steel Minister Beni Prasad Verma on Friday said the Gandhian
leader is creating hurdles for Congress but "ignoring
corruption" by BSP chief Mayawati and SP president Mulayam
"He (Anna Hazare) does not see the corruption of Mayawati
and Mulayam Singh Yadav but only creating hurdles in the
growth of Congress," Verma told reporters here.
"Hazare is out to create hurdles in the way of Congress
with the help of opposition parties," he said, adding that the
Lokpal bill would be passed as per the constitutional process.
Beni also attacked Mulayam, saying the police recruitment
drive during his tenure as the chief minister had benefited
only a particular caste.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda