Anna ignoring corruption by Maya, Mulayam: Beni
Farrukhabad: Hitting out at Anna Hazare,
Union Steel Minister Beni Prasad Verma on Friday said the Gandhian
leader is creating hurdles for Congress but "ignoring
corruption" by BSP chief Mayawati and SP president Mulayam
"He (Anna Hazare) does not see the corruption of Mayawati
and Mulayam Singh Yadav but only creating hurdles in the
growth of Congress," Verma told reporters here.
"Hazare is out to create hurdles in the way of Congress
with the help of opposition parties," he said, adding that the
Lokpal bill would be passed as per the constitutional process.
Beni also attacked Mulayam, saying the police recruitment
drive during his tenure as the chief minister had benefited
only a particular caste.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know