Anna ignoring corruption by Maya, Mulayam: Beni
Farrukhabad: Hitting out at Anna Hazare,
Union Steel Minister Beni Prasad Verma on Friday said the Gandhian
leader is creating hurdles for Congress but "ignoring
corruption" by BSP chief Mayawati and SP president Mulayam
"He (Anna Hazare) does not see the corruption of Mayawati
and Mulayam Singh Yadav but only creating hurdles in the
growth of Congress," Verma told reporters here.
"Hazare is out to create hurdles in the way of Congress
with the help of opposition parties," he said, adding that the
Lokpal bill would be passed as per the constitutional process.
Beni also attacked Mulayam, saying the police recruitment
drive during his tenure as the chief minister had benefited
only a particular caste.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh