Another baby girl found abandoned
Hardoi (UP): A newborn baby girl was found
abandoned near the railway tracks near Sandila Railway Station
here, the third such case involving baby girls this week.
The girl was found lying near the railway tracks on
Thursday morning, RPF Sub-Inspector S K Singh said on Saturday.
He said the girl was admitted to a community health
centre in Sandila where doctors have described her as healthy.
Earlier, this week two baby girls were found abandoned -- one on the roadside, another in hospital -- in two separate
incidents in Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh.
In MP, a three-year-old highly malnourished girl was
abandoned by her grandmother at the civil hospital in the
state`s tribal-dominated Jhabua district.
In another incident, a new-born baby girl was found
abandoned on the roadside in Sector 62 area in Noida, police
Some people noticed the child and informed the police,
who later admitted the baby to a Noida district hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand