Another baby girl found abandoned
Hardoi (UP): A newborn baby girl was found
abandoned near the railway tracks near Sandila Railway Station
here, the third such case involving baby girls this week.
The girl was found lying near the railway tracks on
Thursday morning, RPF Sub-Inspector S K Singh said on Saturday.
He said the girl was admitted to a community health
centre in Sandila where doctors have described her as healthy.
Earlier, this week two baby girls were found abandoned -- one on the roadside, another in hospital -- in two separate
incidents in Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh.
In MP, a three-year-old highly malnourished girl was
abandoned by her grandmother at the civil hospital in the
state`s tribal-dominated Jhabua district.
In another incident, a new-born baby girl was found
abandoned on the roadside in Sector 62 area in Noida, police
Some people noticed the child and informed the police,
who later admitted the baby to a Noida district hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says