Another baby girl found abandoned
Hardoi (UP): A newborn baby girl was found
abandoned near the railway tracks near Sandila Railway Station
here, the third such case involving baby girls this week.
The girl was found lying near the railway tracks on
Thursday morning, RPF Sub-Inspector S K Singh said on Saturday.
He said the girl was admitted to a community health
centre in Sandila where doctors have described her as healthy.
Earlier, this week two baby girls were found abandoned -- one on the roadside, another in hospital -- in two separate
incidents in Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh.
In MP, a three-year-old highly malnourished girl was
abandoned by her grandmother at the civil hospital in the
state`s tribal-dominated Jhabua district.
In another incident, a new-born baby girl was found
abandoned on the roadside in Sector 62 area in Noida, police
Some people noticed the child and informed the police,
who later admitted the baby to a Noida district hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Special panel on India's NSG membership bid? We're not aware, says China
- Ruby Rai, Bihar Class 12 topper now under arrest for cheating, says she never wanted to top the exam
- Euro 2016: Iceland stun England in one of greatest ever shocks
- Three new suicide attacks in Lebanon village near Syria
- Preparing for Brexit, Britain may see new PM by early September