Another inmate of women protection home dies in Rae Bareli
Rae Bareli: One more inmate of a women protection home in Kotwali area died during treatment at a district hospital here, police said on Monday.
Of the three inmates of the protection home, who were taken ill on Saturday night and were admitted to the district hospital, one Gudiya (21) died last evening, they said.
The doctors said that Gudiya was suffering from a contagious disease and was admitted to the hospital after her condition deteriorated.
Earlier, on Saturday two mentally challenged inmates Sita (24) and Shalu (20) died after they had their breakfast in the morning.
Caretaker of the protection home, Kanchan Verma said that there were 60 inmates in the home of which three have died so far, whereas two others were admitted to the hospital.
Taking note of the matter, District Magistrate incharge Anup Kumar Srivastava has ordered a probe in this connection and said that action would be taken against those found responsible.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH