Another reshuffle in Akhilesh cabinet, 9 IAS officers transferred
Lucknow: In yet another administrative reshuffle, Uttar Pradesh government on Thursday night transferred nine senior IAS officers, besides making changes in the posting of two others and relieving two more of additional charges.
Kumar Kamlesh, awaiting posting, has been made the new Commissioner of Varanasi while Commissioner Bareilly Gurdeep Singh has been made Principal Secretary public enterprises, an official spokesman said.
The earlier transfer orders of Ajay Kumar Singh as Commissioner of Mirzapur have been cancelled and he has been shifted to Bareilly on the same post, the spokesman said, adding that Commissioner Kanpur, Mahesh Kumar Gupta has been made Principal Secretary Small Industry and Export Promotion department.
The spokesman said Secretary food and civil supplies Murlidhar Dubey has been made Commissioner of Chitrakoot and Administrator of Ramganga Command project, Kanpur. Ved Prakash has been made District Magistrate of Bhadohi.
Aditi Singh`s transfer on the post of Additional Managing Director UPSRTC has been cancelled and she has been made District Magistrate of Rae Bareli and Special Secretary technical education, Rajesh Kumar Singh has been made DM of Hapur. Special Secretary tourism Aparna U has been sent to rural development, the spokesman added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest