Another reshuffle in Akhilesh cabinet, 9 IAS officers transferred
Lucknow: In yet another administrative reshuffle, Uttar Pradesh government on Thursday night transferred nine senior IAS officers, besides making changes in the posting of two others and relieving two more of additional charges.
Kumar Kamlesh, awaiting posting, has been made the new Commissioner of Varanasi while Commissioner Bareilly Gurdeep Singh has been made Principal Secretary public enterprises, an official spokesman said.
The earlier transfer orders of Ajay Kumar Singh as Commissioner of Mirzapur have been cancelled and he has been shifted to Bareilly on the same post, the spokesman said, adding that Commissioner Kanpur, Mahesh Kumar Gupta has been made Principal Secretary Small Industry and Export Promotion department.
The spokesman said Secretary food and civil supplies Murlidhar Dubey has been made Commissioner of Chitrakoot and Administrator of Ramganga Command project, Kanpur. Ved Prakash has been made District Magistrate of Bhadohi.
Aditi Singh`s transfer on the post of Additional Managing Director UPSRTC has been cancelled and she has been made District Magistrate of Rae Bareli and Special Secretary technical education, Rajesh Kumar Singh has been made DM of Hapur. Special Secretary tourism Aparna U has been sent to rural development, the spokesman added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out Iulia Vantur’s latest Instagram post after statement clarifying marriage to Salman Khan
- IPL 2016, RCB vs GL: Challenge for Suresh Raina & Co to stop Virat Kohli's phenomenal run-scoring spree
- Check www.gseb.org for 10th result 2016: GSEB SSC result 2016 declared
- Cassini climbs over Saturn's poles and captures this stunning image - See pic!
- Shocking! Four out of five women are harassed in public places in India, finds survey