Another reshuffle in UP police; 36 IPS officers transferred
Lucknow: In yet another reshuffle in the
state police, Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday transferred 36
senior IPS officers, including police chiefs of 12 districts.
The transferred IPS officers include one official of the
rank of inspector general and 16 deputy inspector generals, a
Home department spokesman said here.
The districts whose police chiefs have been shifted are
Agra, Kanpur Dehat, Gorakhpur, Unnao, Pratapgarh, Chandauli,
Ravidas Nagar, Kanshiram Nagar, Chitrakoot, Gonda, Barabanki
The government had yesterday transferred 36 other IPS
officers including police chiefs of 18 districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt