Another reshuffle in UP police; 36 IPS officers transferred
Lucknow: In yet another reshuffle in the
state police, Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday transferred 36
senior IPS officers, including police chiefs of 12 districts.
The transferred IPS officers include one official of the
rank of inspector general and 16 deputy inspector generals, a
Home department spokesman said here.
The districts whose police chiefs have been shifted are
Agra, Kanpur Dehat, Gorakhpur, Unnao, Pratapgarh, Chandauli,
Ravidas Nagar, Kanshiram Nagar, Chitrakoot, Gonda, Barabanki
The government had yesterday transferred 36 other IPS
officers including police chiefs of 18 districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress