Army jawan kills wife, 2 children before committing suicide
Faizabad: An Army jawan allegedly shot dead his wife and two children today before killing self in Ayodhya Kotwali police station area.
Ramesh Singh (40), his 26-year-old wife Kusum, daughter Riya (7) and son Shishu (5) were found dead at their home today, police said.
Singh, posted in an Army unit at Chandigarh, had came on leave today to his home.
According to the locals, Singh knocked at the door and after there was no response he jumped inside the house and entered into some argument with his wife.
Gun shots were heard by locals later, after which police was called.
The family was found in a pool of blood when the door was broke open, said Faizabad SP city R A Gautam.
Prima facie, Singh, after the argument, shot dead his wife and the two children, and later turned the gun to himself, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?