Army officer`s family killed in road accident
Ghazipur: The son and wife of an army
officer were killed on Monday, while he sustained serious injuries
when their motorcycle was hit by a truck here, police said.
"Jai Prakash, his wife Rinku (22) and their two-year-old
son Sunny were hit by a truck in Rauja area while they were
returning on a bike from a nursing home where they had gone
for the child`s treatment," police said.
The wife and the child died on the spot, while Prakash
was rushed to a nearby hospital.
The truck driver has been arrested, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India