Arrest warrant against 3 lady doctors in Muzaffarpur
Muzaffarpur: A local court has issued arrest
warrant against three lady doctors wanted in connection with a
case registered against them for their alleged involvement in
Chief Judicial Magistrate Ramesh Chandra Malviya directed
the police yesterday to arrest the three doctors Kuldeep Kaur,
Neeta and Itishree, who are absconding and produce them in his
court on July 30 in connection with the case.
According to the prosecution the police had chargesheeted
the three doctors, employed in a hospital here, in a case
registered with the police on the basis of revelation by a
safai karamchari that he used to be paid Rs 20 by them for
The safai karamchari was caught by the public while
throwing a foetus by the roadside on June 4, 2006 and was
handed over to the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!