Arrest warrant against 3 lady doctors in Muzaffarpur
Muzaffarpur: A local court has issued arrest
warrant against three lady doctors wanted in connection with a
case registered against them for their alleged involvement in
Chief Judicial Magistrate Ramesh Chandra Malviya directed
the police yesterday to arrest the three doctors Kuldeep Kaur,
Neeta and Itishree, who are absconding and produce them in his
court on July 30 in connection with the case.
According to the prosecution the police had chargesheeted
the three doctors, employed in a hospital here, in a case
registered with the police on the basis of revelation by a
safai karamchari that he used to be paid Rs 20 by them for
The safai karamchari was caught by the public while
throwing a foetus by the roadside on June 4, 2006 and was
handed over to the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone