Arrest warrant against three lady doctors
Muzaffarpur: A local court has issued arrest warrant against three lady doctors wanted in connection with a case registered against them for their alleged involvement in destroying foetus.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Ramesh Chandra Malviya directed the police yesterday to arrest the three doctors Kuldeep Kaur, Neeta and Itishree, who are absconding and produce them in his court on July 30 in connection with the case.
According to the prosecution the police had chargesheeted the three doctors, employed in a hospital here, in a case registered with the police on the basis of revelation by a safai karamchari that he used to be paid Rs 20 by them for destroying foetus.
The safai karamchari was caught by the public while throwing a foetus by the roadside on June 4, 2006 and was handed over to the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi