Arrest warrant against three lady doctors
Muzaffarpur: A local court has issued arrest warrant against three lady doctors wanted in connection with a case registered against them for their alleged involvement in destroying foetus.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Ramesh Chandra Malviya directed the police yesterday to arrest the three doctors Kuldeep Kaur, Neeta and Itishree, who are absconding and produce them in his court on July 30 in connection with the case.
According to the prosecution the police had chargesheeted the three doctors, employed in a hospital here, in a case registered with the police on the basis of revelation by a safai karamchari that he used to be paid Rs 20 by them for destroying foetus.
The safai karamchari was caught by the public while throwing a foetus by the roadside on June 4, 2006 and was handed over to the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31