Arrested UP Samajwadi Party MLA admitted to Goa hospital
Panaji: Uttar Pradesh Samajwadi Party MLA Mahendra Singh, who was arrested from a dance bar in Goa during an anti-prostitution raid, has been admitted to a hospital after he complained of "chest pain".
Panaji police inspector Rajendra Prabhudesai told that Mahendra Singh, who was in police custody till September 2, was admitted to the Goa Medical College (GMC) after he complained of chest pain.
"He was shifted to GMC last night," Prabhudesai said.
Singh was arrested with five others on Monday under the Immoral Traffic Prevention Act after the police found him with six girls during a raid on the dance bar.
All the girls were rescued in the raid.
Singh has been suspended from the Samajwadi Party after his arrest in Goa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown