Arrested UP Samajwadi Party MLA admitted to Goa hospital
Panaji: Uttar Pradesh Samajwadi Party MLA Mahendra Singh, who was arrested from a dance bar in Goa during an anti-prostitution raid, has been admitted to a hospital after he complained of "chest pain".
Panaji police inspector Rajendra Prabhudesai told that Mahendra Singh, who was in police custody till September 2, was admitted to the Goa Medical College (GMC) after he complained of chest pain.
"He was shifted to GMC last night," Prabhudesai said.
Singh was arrested with five others on Monday under the Immoral Traffic Prevention Act after the police found him with six girls during a raid on the dance bar.
All the girls were rescued in the raid.
Singh has been suspended from the Samajwadi Party after his arrest in Goa.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!