Aspirant succumbs to injuries, murder case against ITBP
Bareilly: A murder case has been
registered against ITBP when a youth died allegedly after
being beaten up by the its jawans, police said on Thursday.
Devendra Singh, hailing from Etah, sustained serious
injuries on his head on Tuesday after ITBP jawans allegedly
assaulted aspirants with sticks, leading to stampede, they
Singh, was admitted to the district hospital where
he succumbed to injuries on Tuesday late night, police said.
The victim`s cousin Keshav Singh had yesterday lodged
an FIR against ITBP alleging that its jawan assaulted
aspirants with sticks, leading to stampede and in which
Devendra sustained serious injuries.
Meanwhile, another FIR was lodged by assistant
regional manager of UP Road Transport Corporation R B Sharma
against unidentified persons for damaging and torching
roadways buses during protest on Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in