`Assassin of humanity` cannot become PM: Azam Khan
Rampur: Lashing out at Narendra Modi, senior Uttar Pradesh minister Azam Khan on Saturday raked up the 2002 Gujarat riots issue, asserting that "assassin of humanity" cannot become the country`s Prime Minister.
"An assassin of humanity cannot become Prime Minister of India," the Minister of Minorities and Urban Development said while inaugurating a public school here.
In the run-up to the Lok Sabha polls, Khan has stepped up his attack on BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate, accusing him of pursuing divisive politics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love