Atrocities on Dalits maximum in BSP reign: IJP
Fatehpur: Indian Justice Party Friday alleged
that atrocities on Dalits have increased in Uttar Pradesh and claimed that a number of ruling BSP members were feeling disappointed with the Mayawati government.
"Partymen who are being treated as bonded workers by the
BSP are fed up and are joining the Indian Justice Party in a
big way. This will be seen in the upcoming Assembly
elections," IJP chief Udit Raj told reporters here.
Alleging that maximum atrocities on the Dalits have been
committed during the BSP regime, he said the ruling party will
face the reality during the Assembly polls early next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what