Atrocities on Dalits maximum in BSP reign: IJP
Fatehpur: Indian Justice Party Friday alleged
that atrocities on Dalits have increased in Uttar Pradesh and claimed that a number of ruling BSP members were feeling disappointed with the Mayawati government.
"Partymen who are being treated as bonded workers by the
BSP are fed up and are joining the Indian Justice Party in a
big way. This will be seen in the upcoming Assembly
elections," IJP chief Udit Raj told reporters here.
Alleging that maximum atrocities on the Dalits have been
committed during the BSP regime, he said the ruling party will
face the reality during the Assembly polls early next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing