Atrocities on Dalits maximum in BSP reign: IJP
Fatehpur: Indian Justice Party Friday alleged
that atrocities on Dalits have increased in Uttar Pradesh and claimed that a number of ruling BSP members were feeling disappointed with the Mayawati government.
"Partymen who are being treated as bonded workers by the
BSP are fed up and are joining the Indian Justice Party in a
big way. This will be seen in the upcoming Assembly
elections," IJP chief Udit Raj told reporters here.
Alleging that maximum atrocities on the Dalits have been
committed during the BSP regime, he said the ruling party will
face the reality during the Assembly polls early next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof