Atrocities on Dalits maximum in BSP reign: IJP
Fatehpur: Indian Justice Party Friday alleged
that atrocities on Dalits have increased in Uttar Pradesh and claimed that a number of ruling BSP members were feeling disappointed with the Mayawati government.
"Partymen who are being treated as bonded workers by the
BSP are fed up and are joining the Indian Justice Party in a
big way. This will be seen in the upcoming Assembly
elections," IJP chief Udit Raj told reporters here.
Alleging that maximum atrocities on the Dalits have been
committed during the BSP regime, he said the ruling party will
face the reality during the Assembly polls early next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez