Attempt to murder case against Louise Khurshid
Lucknow: A member of Arvind Kejriwal’s newly launched Aam Admi Party (AAP) has filed a case of loot, dacoity and attempt to murder against Louise Khurshid, wife of External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid, reports said on Friday.
The case has been filed by Vivek Yadav, who is the district president of AAP, in Mainpuri district.
IN his complaint that was filed yesterday, Yadav alleged that when Louise Khurshid, visited Mainpuri town on Wednesday to inaugurate an eye check-up camp, AAP activists showed her black flags.
Irked over the protest by the AAP activists, Louise’s car tried to run over Yadav and his colleague. Yadav then lodged a complaint against 10 other Congress workers and supporters.
However, a counter FIR was filed against Yadav by district Congress president Prakash Pradhan.
Senior Superintendent of Police Shalabh Mathur informed reporters that a case was registered on Wednesday night and a follow-up action was being taken.
"We have sought the video recording of the event where the alleged happenings took place. Appropriate action will be taken after studying the recording," he was quoted as saying by the IBN news channel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!