Attempt to murder case against Louise Khurshid
Lucknow: A member of Arvind Kejriwal’s newly launched Aam Admi Party (AAP) has filed a case of loot, dacoity and attempt to murder against Louise Khurshid, wife of External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid, reports said on Friday.
The case has been filed by Vivek Yadav, who is the district president of AAP, in Mainpuri district.
IN his complaint that was filed yesterday, Yadav alleged that when Louise Khurshid, visited Mainpuri town on Wednesday to inaugurate an eye check-up camp, AAP activists showed her black flags.
Irked over the protest by the AAP activists, Louise’s car tried to run over Yadav and his colleague. Yadav then lodged a complaint against 10 other Congress workers and supporters.
However, a counter FIR was filed against Yadav by district Congress president Prakash Pradhan.
Senior Superintendent of Police Shalabh Mathur informed reporters that a case was registered on Wednesday night and a follow-up action was being taken.
"We have sought the video recording of the event where the alleged happenings took place. Appropriate action will be taken after studying the recording," he was quoted as saying by the IBN news channel.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know