Aviation varsity to be set-up in Amethi
Fursatganj: An aviation university
would be set up in the Lok Sabha constituency of Congress
general secretary Rahul Gandhi.
Making this announcement here at a function to mark 25
years of Indira Gandhi National Aviation academy here, Rahul
said the proposed Rajiv Gandhi national university would help
provide better training facilities to pilots and tide over
shortage of pilots.
He said this university would also start providing
training to helicopter pilots besides running courses in
aviation technology and their maintenance.
The Congress leader said the Fursatganj airport would be
expanded so that farmers` produce could be exported.
Civil Aviation Minister V Ravi, who was present on the
occasion, said the proposed university would provide more
training opportunities to youth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America