Aviation varsity to be set-up in Amethi
Fursatganj: An aviation university
would be set up in the Lok Sabha constituency of Congress
general secretary Rahul Gandhi.
Making this announcement here at a function to mark 25
years of Indira Gandhi National Aviation academy here, Rahul
said the proposed Rajiv Gandhi national university would help
provide better training facilities to pilots and tide over
shortage of pilots.
He said this university would also start providing
training to helicopter pilots besides running courses in
aviation technology and their maintenance.
The Congress leader said the Fursatganj airport would be
expanded so that farmers` produce could be exported.
Civil Aviation Minister V Ravi, who was present on the
occasion, said the proposed university would provide more
training opportunities to youth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- Mulayam, Akhilesh scared of me; not allowing Muslim leaders in SP to speak up, alleges Asaduddin Owaisi