Aviation varsity to be set-up in Amethi
Fursatganj: An aviation university
would be set up in the Lok Sabha constituency of Congress
general secretary Rahul Gandhi.
Making this announcement here at a function to mark 25
years of Indira Gandhi National Aviation academy here, Rahul
said the proposed Rajiv Gandhi national university would help
provide better training facilities to pilots and tide over
shortage of pilots.
He said this university would also start providing
training to helicopter pilots besides running courses in
aviation technology and their maintenance.
The Congress leader said the Fursatganj airport would be
expanded so that farmers` produce could be exported.
Civil Aviation Minister V Ravi, who was present on the
occasion, said the proposed university would provide more
training opportunities to youth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress