Azam Khan receives threatening call
Bhimnagar: Uttar Pradesh Cabinet Minister Mohammad Azam Khan on Saturday claimed that he received a threatening call on his mobile phone.
"The call was made last night and the caller has been traced," Khan claimed, inaugurating the Unani Medical College at Sambhal here.
The SP leader claimed that the caller has been traced to Sambhal town of the district, but the SIM used for making threatening calls was of some other area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway