Azam Khan receives threatening call
Bhimnagar: Uttar Pradesh Cabinet Minister Mohammad Azam Khan on Saturday claimed that he received a threatening call on his mobile phone.
"The call was made last night and the caller has been traced," Khan claimed, inaugurating the Unani Medical College at Sambhal here.
The SP leader claimed that the caller has been traced to Sambhal town of the district, but the SIM used for making threatening calls was of some other area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'