Azam Khan: would look into atrocities complaints
Rampur: Uttar Pradesh Minister Azam Khan on Tuesday said he would look into complaints regarding land mafias and police atrocities on the people of his constituency.
Khan, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs, Urban Development, Waqf and Minorities`s welfare, said that three boxes will be kept at his office wherein people would be able to drop complaints regarding ration, police and land mafias.
"I myself shall delve deep into the complaints and take corrective steps as no other would be allowed to come between myself and the victimised electorate", he added.
He said land mafias were allowed to grow unhindered under the patronage of political bigwigs. Poking fun at Jaya Prada who had defeated him in elections
once, he asked where she was now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon