Azam Khan: would look into atrocities complaints
Rampur: Uttar Pradesh Minister Azam Khan on Tuesday said he would look into complaints regarding land mafias and police atrocities on the people of his constituency.
Khan, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs, Urban Development, Waqf and Minorities`s welfare, said that three boxes will be kept at his office wherein people would be able to drop complaints regarding ration, police and land mafias.
"I myself shall delve deep into the complaints and take corrective steps as no other would be allowed to come between myself and the victimised electorate", he added.
He said land mafias were allowed to grow unhindered under the patronage of political bigwigs. Poking fun at Jaya Prada who had defeated him in elections
once, he asked where she was now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- British PM Theresa May heads to N. Ireland for Brexit talks
- Rio Olympics: WADA 'disappointed' as IOC fails to ban Russia for mega event
- Al Qaeda chief urges kidnappings of Westerners for prisoner swaps - SITE
- Japan logs first half-year trade surplus since Fukushima
- Attacks on France, Germany their own fault: Donald Trump