Azam Khan: would look into atrocities complaints
Rampur: Uttar Pradesh Minister Azam Khan on Tuesday said he would look into complaints regarding land mafias and police atrocities on the people of his constituency.
Khan, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs, Urban Development, Waqf and Minorities`s welfare, said that three boxes will be kept at his office wherein people would be able to drop complaints regarding ration, police and land mafias.
"I myself shall delve deep into the complaints and take corrective steps as no other would be allowed to come between myself and the victimised electorate", he added.
He said land mafias were allowed to grow unhindered under the patronage of political bigwigs. Poking fun at Jaya Prada who had defeated him in elections
once, he asked where she was now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje