Azam Khan: would look into atrocities complaints
Rampur: Uttar Pradesh Minister Azam Khan on Tuesday said he would look into complaints regarding land mafias and police atrocities on the people of his constituency.
Khan, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs, Urban Development, Waqf and Minorities`s welfare, said that three boxes will be kept at his office wherein people would be able to drop complaints regarding ration, police and land mafias.
"I myself shall delve deep into the complaints and take corrective steps as no other would be allowed to come between myself and the victimised electorate", he added.
He said land mafias were allowed to grow unhindered under the patronage of political bigwigs. Poking fun at Jaya Prada who had defeated him in elections
once, he asked where she was now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam