Azam Khan: would look into atrocities complaints
Rampur: Uttar Pradesh Minister Azam Khan on Tuesday said he would look into complaints regarding land mafias and police atrocities on the people of his constituency.
Khan, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs, Urban Development, Waqf and Minorities`s welfare, said that three boxes will be kept at his office wherein people would be able to drop complaints regarding ration, police and land mafias.
"I myself shall delve deep into the complaints and take corrective steps as no other would be allowed to come between myself and the victimised electorate", he added.
He said land mafias were allowed to grow unhindered under the patronage of political bigwigs. Poking fun at Jaya Prada who had defeated him in elections
once, he asked where she was now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP's tally rises to 82 after Atul Shah wins in lottery, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis hails PM Modi's clean governance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in Mumbai but BJP the big winner
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up