Azam`s demand for making public tape a trap for Mulayam: Amar
Ballia: Accusing Samajwadi Party
leader Azam Khan of hatching a conspiracy to trap his party
supremo, Lok Manch head Amar Singh today said "Mulayam Singh
Yadav will land in trouble if the tape on me is made public".
If the tape was made public as demanded by Khan, then
the SP chief would be in trouble, Amar told reporters.
The expelled SP leader, who had embarked on a yatra
for creation of a Poorvanchal state out of Uttar Pradesh, said
even the court had ordered a stay on making it public.
"Khan is conspiring to get Mulayam trapped," Amar
In Rampur last Monday, Khan had demanded that the
tape on Amar Singh should be made public.
On a court ordering registeration of an FIR against
Khan on the charge of sedition for his comments on Kashmir,
the Lok Manch founder demanded immediate arrest of the SP
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video