B Tech student commits suicide
Noida: A BTech student from Uttar Pradesh
committed suicide at a rented house in sector 82 Madhuban
Vihar here this evening, apparently under exam stress.
However, no suicide note was recovered from the room of
Sumit, a IIIrd year student of Amity University who hailed
from Farukhabad in Uttar Pradesh.
He committed suicide by hanging from the ceiling fan and
the incident was detected when other room mates returned home.
Backlog of carryover papers of previous years may be the
cause of tension which forced him to take extreme step of
ending life, police sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city