B Tech student commits suicide
Noida: A BTech student from Uttar Pradesh
committed suicide at a rented house in sector 82 Madhuban
Vihar here this evening, apparently under exam stress.
However, no suicide note was recovered from the room of
Sumit, a IIIrd year student of Amity University who hailed
from Farukhabad in Uttar Pradesh.
He committed suicide by hanging from the ceiling fan and
the incident was detected when other room mates returned home.
Backlog of carryover papers of previous years may be the
cause of tension which forced him to take extreme step of
ending life, police sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...