BA student claims rape by youth in suicide note
Muzaffarnagar: A case of suicide by a BA student has come to light in the district over her alleged rape by a youth here, police said.
The student in Khatoli town died on January 9 after consuming poison.
Yesterday, 35 days after her death, a suicide note was found in which she has stated that she was raped by a youth from her neighbourhood when she had been alone at home.
The parents of the girl have registered a complaint and submitted the alleged suicide note and a sample of her handwriting with police, who said that they were looking into the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees