Bablu Kanda gives police slip
Mathura: Dreaded outlaw Bablu Kanda, with a reward of Rs ten thousand on his head, succeeded in dodging police, at four points falling under different police stations of the district on Thursday.
Acting on a tip-off police from Farah and Refinery police stations, lead by Dy SP Mukul Dwivedi, tried to nab the outlaw and his gang near the Agra border. Kanda and his gang, however, managed dodging them, SSP Gulab Singh said.
Police, however, took the car, the gang abandoned near Gokul, into their custody.
"The hunt for the culprit is on. Three teams are still chasing them," SSP said.
A fortnight ago the gang has looted traders of animal under the Farah Police Station area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Future of cinema is internet movies, says Kangana Ranaut
- Campus violence: AMU expels 11 students, suspends 17 others
- Mandy Moore, Ryan Adams officially divorced
- Subramanian Swamy – Interesting facts about the firebrand politician
- What happened when Deepika Padukone met a boy who was disappointed over results! – Details inside