Bablu Kanda gives police slip
Mathura: Dreaded outlaw Bablu Kanda, with a reward of Rs ten thousand on his head, succeeded in dodging police, at four points falling under different police stations of the district on Thursday.
Acting on a tip-off police from Farah and Refinery police stations, lead by Dy SP Mukul Dwivedi, tried to nab the outlaw and his gang near the Agra border. Kanda and his gang, however, managed dodging them, SSP Gulab Singh said.
Police, however, took the car, the gang abandoned near Gokul, into their custody.
"The hunt for the culprit is on. Three teams are still chasing them," SSP said.
A fortnight ago the gang has looted traders of animal under the Farah Police Station area.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Check cgbse.nic.in, www.cgbse.net 10th HS Results 2016 Chhattisgarh CG Board, CGBSE today at 10 AM
- Pakistani Sikhs open temple after 73 years, risking attacks
- 20 killed in Syria regime strike on Aleppo
- Donald Trump vows `America first` foreign policy
- Salah Abdeslam slapped with terror charges over Paris attacks