Babri demolition: Shiv Sena leader`s properties attached
Faizabad (UP): The local administration
on Tuesday attached the properties of Shiv Sena leader Santosh
Dubey, an accused in 1992 Babri Masjid demolition case,
following a directive by a special CBI court.
A police team attached all his movable and immovable
properties by seizing Dubey?s household goods at his residence
in Faizabad city and his ancestral house at Bikapur town of
The police also seized Dubey?s agricultural land and
mango orchards situated at his village in Bikapur.
Along with Samajwadi Party MP Brij Bhushan Singh, ex BJP
MP Jai Bhan Singh Pawayya, BJP MLA Lallu Singh, former MLA and
BSP leader Pawan Pandey, and 23 others, Santosh Dubey is
accused of being involved in the demolition of Babri Masjid in
Ayodhya on December 6, 1992.
According to Sub District Magistrate SN Shukla, the
special CBI court in Raibarely, hearing the case of Babri
Masjid demolition, has ordered attachment of the properties of
Dube for his continuous absence before the court.
He was not attending the court during hearings in spite
of court’s order, said the SDM.
Santosh Dubey said "it is a political conspiracy against
me as I am very strongly fighting election for member district
board against the candidate of ruling BSP".
"I regularly attend the court and the dates on which I am
absent I have informed the court through telegram. I have
sought from the court a lawyer at government expenses but till
now that was not made available to me" added Dubey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- CBSE Board 12th XII Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced today at 12 Noon