Baby boy stolen from hospital in Gorakhpur
Gorakhpur: A new born baby boy was allegedly stolen by a woman from Nehru Hospital of BRD Medical College here, police said on Tuesday.
The incident happened yesterday when the woman saw a baby boy crying outside the labour room and took him from his relative claiming herself to be a staff member, they said.
She was seen there along with the baby for some time. The woman later silently slipped with the baby outside the hospital and disappeared, they said.
Chandra, a resident of Kushinagar district delivered a baby boy at Nehru Hospital of BRD on Sunday, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says