Baby dies in relief camp in Shamli district
Muzaffarnagar: A three-day old baby girl died due to illness at a relief camp for riot victims at Malakpur village in Shamli district.
The baby was born with complications and died yesterday, according to camp organiser Maulana Aslem.
The parents of the baby were displaced from Phugana during the riots in September last.
Over 60 persons were killed and more than 40,000 displaced in the communal violence in Muzaffarnagar and adjoining areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love