Baby dies in relief camp in Shamli district
Muzaffarnagar: A three-day old baby girl died due to illness at a relief camp for riot victims at Malakpur village in Shamli district.
The baby was born with complications and died yesterday, according to camp organiser Maulana Aslem.
The parents of the baby were displaced from Phugana during the riots in September last.
Over 60 persons were killed and more than 40,000 displaced in the communal violence in Muzaffarnagar and adjoining areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren