Baby dies in relief camp in Shamli district
Muzaffarnagar: A three-day old baby girl died due to illness at a relief camp for riot victims at Malakpur village in Shamli district.
The baby was born with complications and died yesterday, according to camp organiser Maulana Aslem.
The parents of the baby were displaced from Phugana during the riots in September last.
Over 60 persons were killed and more than 40,000 displaced in the communal violence in Muzaffarnagar and adjoining areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video