Bahugan Sangharsh Party (Kanshiram) to contest elections in UP
Meerut: Setting its eyes firmly on the
Dalit vote bank in poll-bound Uttar Pradesh, the Bahujan
Sangharsh Party (Kanshiram) on Monday said that it will contest
the upcoming elections to defeat the BSP candidates.
Dalbara Singh, who is the younger brother of BSP founder
Kanshiram, floated the outfit in 2009.
He said Mayawati had deviated from the principles of BSP. The BSP (Kanshiram) is all set to announce its list of office bearers for western UP at a Dalit conference to be held at Gangoh in Saharanpur on March 15.
According to official sources, the announcement is aimed
at "hijacking" the BSP supremo`s Dalit bank ahead of the
Assembly polls. BSP is likely to announce its candidates for
the polls at the same conference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Here’s how you can get picture-perfect smile – Check out quick tips
- Tamil Nadu fishermen venture into sea as 45-day fishing ban ends
- IPL 2016 final: Sachin Baby starts crying at non-striker's end with RCB needing 13 off last ball
- Skincare tips for men to get rid of pimples
- Look who's dining together? Navya SPOTTED with Aryan Khan!