Bahugan Sangharsh Party (Kanshiram) to contest elections in UP
Meerut: Setting its eyes firmly on the
Dalit vote bank in poll-bound Uttar Pradesh, the Bahujan
Sangharsh Party (Kanshiram) on Monday said that it will contest
the upcoming elections to defeat the BSP candidates.
Dalbara Singh, who is the younger brother of BSP founder
Kanshiram, floated the outfit in 2009.
He said Mayawati had deviated from the principles of BSP. The BSP (Kanshiram) is all set to announce its list of office bearers for western UP at a Dalit conference to be held at Gangoh in Saharanpur on March 15.
According to official sources, the announcement is aimed
at "hijacking" the BSP supremo`s Dalit bank ahead of the
Assembly polls. BSP is likely to announce its candidates for
the polls at the same conference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information