Bahugan Sangharsh Party (Kanshiram) to contest elections in UP
Meerut: Setting its eyes firmly on the
Dalit vote bank in poll-bound Uttar Pradesh, the Bahujan
Sangharsh Party (Kanshiram) on Monday said that it will contest
the upcoming elections to defeat the BSP candidates.
Dalbara Singh, who is the younger brother of BSP founder
Kanshiram, floated the outfit in 2009.
He said Mayawati had deviated from the principles of BSP. The BSP (Kanshiram) is all set to announce its list of office bearers for western UP at a Dalit conference to be held at Gangoh in Saharanpur on March 15.
According to official sources, the announcement is aimed
at "hijacking" the BSP supremo`s Dalit bank ahead of the
Assembly polls. BSP is likely to announce its candidates for
the polls at the same conference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!