Bahugan Sangharsh Party (Kanshiram) to contest elections in UP
Meerut: Setting its eyes firmly on the
Dalit vote bank in poll-bound Uttar Pradesh, the Bahujan
Sangharsh Party (Kanshiram) on Monday said that it will contest
the upcoming elections to defeat the BSP candidates.
Dalbara Singh, who is the younger brother of BSP founder
Kanshiram, floated the outfit in 2009.
He said Mayawati had deviated from the principles of BSP. The BSP (Kanshiram) is all set to announce its list of office bearers for western UP at a Dalit conference to be held at Gangoh in Saharanpur on March 15.
According to official sources, the announcement is aimed
at "hijacking" the BSP supremo`s Dalit bank ahead of the
Assembly polls. BSP is likely to announce its candidates for
the polls at the same conference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!