Bail pleas of 2 BJP MLAs to be heard tomorrow
Muzaffarnagar: The bail plea of BJP MLA Suresh Rana would be heard in court tomorrow in connection with violence in Shamli district of Uttar Pradesh.
Police had registered a case against Rana for allegedly damaging shops and setting on fire vehicles in Shamli on June 17 during a protest.
Bail plea of another BJP MLA, Sangeet Som, would be heard tomorrow in Deoband court in connection with violation of prohibitory orders.
Both the BJP MLAs have got bail in all Muzaffarnagar cases. NSA, which had been slapped on them, has also been revoked.
However, they have not been released from jail as their bails pleas, to be heard tomorrow, are pending.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH