Bail pleas of 2 BJP MLAs to be heard tomorrow
Muzaffarnagar: The bail plea of BJP MLA Suresh Rana would be heard in court tomorrow in connection with violence in Shamli district of Uttar Pradesh.
Police had registered a case against Rana for allegedly damaging shops and setting on fire vehicles in Shamli on June 17 during a protest.
Bail plea of another BJP MLA, Sangeet Som, would be heard tomorrow in Deoband court in connection with violation of prohibitory orders.
Both the BJP MLAs have got bail in all Muzaffarnagar cases. NSA, which had been slapped on them, has also been revoked.
However, they have not been released from jail as their bails pleas, to be heard tomorrow, are pending.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj