Bail pleas of 2 BJP MLAs to be heard tomorrow
Muzaffarnagar: The bail plea of BJP MLA Suresh Rana would be heard in court tomorrow in connection with violence in Shamli district of Uttar Pradesh.
Police had registered a case against Rana for allegedly damaging shops and setting on fire vehicles in Shamli on June 17 during a protest.
Bail plea of another BJP MLA, Sangeet Som, would be heard tomorrow in Deoband court in connection with violation of prohibitory orders.
Both the BJP MLAs have got bail in all Muzaffarnagar cases. NSA, which had been slapped on them, has also been revoked.
However, they have not been released from jail as their bails pleas, to be heard tomorrow, are pending.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre