Bail pleas of 2 BJP MLAs to be heard tomorrow
Muzaffarnagar: The bail plea of BJP MLA Suresh Rana would be heard in court tomorrow in connection with violence in Shamli district of Uttar Pradesh.
Police had registered a case against Rana for allegedly damaging shops and setting on fire vehicles in Shamli on June 17 during a protest.
Bail plea of another BJP MLA, Sangeet Som, would be heard tomorrow in Deoband court in connection with violation of prohibitory orders.
Both the BJP MLAs have got bail in all Muzaffarnagar cases. NSA, which had been slapped on them, has also been revoked.
However, they have not been released from jail as their bails pleas, to be heard tomorrow, are pending.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands