Bail pleas of 2 BJP MLAs to be heard tomorrow
Muzaffarnagar: The bail plea of BJP MLA Suresh Rana would be heard in court tomorrow in connection with violence in Shamli district of Uttar Pradesh.
Police had registered a case against Rana for allegedly damaging shops and setting on fire vehicles in Shamli on June 17 during a protest.
Bail plea of another BJP MLA, Sangeet Som, would be heard tomorrow in Deoband court in connection with violation of prohibitory orders.
Both the BJP MLAs have got bail in all Muzaffarnagar cases. NSA, which had been slapped on them, has also been revoked.
However, they have not been released from jail as their bails pleas, to be heard tomorrow, are pending.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- British PM Theresa May heads to N. Ireland for Brexit talks
- Rio Olympics: WADA 'disappointed' as IOC fails to ban Russia for mega event
- Al Qaeda chief urges kidnappings of Westerners for prisoner swaps - SITE
- Japan logs first half-year trade surplus since Fukushima
- Attacks on France, Germany their own fault: Donald Trump