Bajrang Dal protest Pakistan-goods exhibition
Kanpur: Several activists of Bajrang Dal on Wednesday protested outside an exhibition showcasing wares from Pakistan and were involved in a minor scuffle with some of the organisers, sources said.
An exhibition of garments, jewellery and other Pakistani products has been going on for past few days at the Kanha Galaxy hotel here in Swaroop Nagar.
Several activists reached outside the venue in the evening and started shouting slogans outside the exhibition. A minor scuffle also broke out between the activists and the organisers, following which the former vandalised the venue.
Bajrang Dal`s national president Prakash Sharma denied having knowledge about the incident saying he was in Delhi.
DIG Amitabh Yash too said he did not have any information about the incident, however, adding that it was not a crime to sell pakistan-made goods.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured