Ban `eco criminals` from contesting elections: BJP
Lucknow: The BJP on Thursday said individuals and
political parties involved in corruption should be banned from
contesting elections as if such "economic criminals" win, they
consider it as a certificate of loot.
"Individuals and political parties involved in corruption
should not be allowed to contest elections," BJP national
vice-president Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said here after a meeting
to review preparation for party leader LK Advani`s `Jan
He said, "Such economic criminals after winning election
by money and muscle power consider it as a certificate of loot
and mandate for corruption."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?