Ban `eco criminals` from contesting elections: BJP
Lucknow: The BJP on Thursday said individuals and
political parties involved in corruption should be banned from
contesting elections as if such "economic criminals" win, they
consider it as a certificate of loot.
"Individuals and political parties involved in corruption
should not be allowed to contest elections," BJP national
vice-president Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said here after a meeting
to review preparation for party leader LK Advani`s `Jan
He said, "Such economic criminals after winning election
by money and muscle power consider it as a certificate of loot
and mandate for corruption."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?