Ban on sale of fire-crackers in congested areas in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: The district administration on Friday
imposed a ban on the sale of fire-crackers in congested areas
of the city, a top district official said.
Fire-crackers can be sold only through licensed vendors
in open ground at one or two earmarked places in the district,
District Magistrate Hredesh Kumar said in an order.
The license will be issued by sub-divisional magistrates
and city magistrate, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India