Ban on sale of fire-crackers in congested areas in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: The district administration on Friday
imposed a ban on the sale of fire-crackers in congested areas
of the city, a top district official said.
Fire-crackers can be sold only through licensed vendors
in open ground at one or two earmarked places in the district,
District Magistrate Hredesh Kumar said in an order.
The license will be issued by sub-divisional magistrates
and city magistrate, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon