Ban on sale of fire-crackers in congested areas in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: The district administration on Friday
imposed a ban on the sale of fire-crackers in congested areas
of the city, a top district official said.
Fire-crackers can be sold only through licensed vendors
in open ground at one or two earmarked places in the district,
District Magistrate Hredesh Kumar said in an order.
The license will be issued by sub-divisional magistrates
and city magistrate, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region- Part II
- DNA: Court acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching case
- VIDEO: Sushil calls Narsingh's doping row 'unfortunate', wants fellow wrestlers to win medals at Rio
- Pained by death of his buddy 'Tiger', 26/11 canine hero Caesar goes into depression
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue