Ban on sale of fire-crackers in congested areas in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: The district administration on Friday
imposed a ban on the sale of fire-crackers in congested areas
of the city, a top district official said.
Fire-crackers can be sold only through licensed vendors
in open ground at one or two earmarked places in the district,
District Magistrate Hredesh Kumar said in an order.
The license will be issued by sub-divisional magistrates
and city magistrate, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway