Ban on sale of fire-crackers in congested areas in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: The district administration on Friday
imposed a ban on the sale of fire-crackers in congested areas
of the city, a top district official said.
Fire-crackers can be sold only through licensed vendors
in open ground at one or two earmarked places in the district,
District Magistrate Hredesh Kumar said in an order.
The license will be issued by sub-divisional magistrates
and city magistrate, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city