Ban on sale of fire-crackers in congested areas in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: The district administration on Friday
imposed a ban on the sale of fire-crackers in congested areas
of the city, a top district official said.
Fire-crackers can be sold only through licensed vendors
in open ground at one or two earmarked places in the district,
District Magistrate Hredesh Kumar said in an order.
The license will be issued by sub-divisional magistrates
and city magistrate, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- New Afghan Taliban leader was compromise candidate: Sources
- South Korean couple to appeal court rejection of same-sex marriage
- Keep your body hydrated with lemon water this summer!
- Arvind Kejriwal's new claim: Centre spending over Rs 1000 crores on NDA's two-year bash
- The latest about Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif will surprise you!