Banda rape: Accused refused to take charge-sheet again
Banda: BSP MLA Purshottam Naresh
Dwiwedi and three others, accused in the rape case involving
a minor backward community girl, on Tuesday once again refused to
take a copy of the charge-sheet.
Dwiwedi and his accomplices, Rajendra Shukla, Suresh
Neta and Ravan Garg, were produced before Chief Judicial
Magistrate Trapta Chaudhary who extended their judicial remand
till February 28.
They refused to take the copy of the charge-sheet
saying the court should first act on their application moved
on February seven.
In their application, the accused had demanded their
identification parade in the jail or else they would not take
the copy of the charge-sheet.
The MLA and the other accused had earlier refused to
take the charge-sheet saying it was incomplete.
The teenaged girl was allegedly raped last December at
the legislators`s residence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read