Banda rape: Accused refused to take charge-sheet again
Banda: BSP MLA Purshottam Naresh
Dwiwedi and three others, accused in the rape case involving
a minor backward community girl, on Tuesday once again refused to
take a copy of the charge-sheet.
Dwiwedi and his accomplices, Rajendra Shukla, Suresh
Neta and Ravan Garg, were produced before Chief Judicial
Magistrate Trapta Chaudhary who extended their judicial remand
till February 28.
They refused to take the copy of the charge-sheet
saying the court should first act on their application moved
on February seven.
In their application, the accused had demanded their
identification parade in the jail or else they would not take
the copy of the charge-sheet.
The MLA and the other accused had earlier refused to
take the charge-sheet saying it was incomplete.
The teenaged girl was allegedly raped last December at
the legislators`s residence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- It's terrible and awful - parents leave daughters to starve at Delhi home
- 'India can recast global narrative; needs 8-10% growth'
- Govt invites public comments on changing financial year
- Top Chinese general held in China's anti-graft campaign?