Banda rape: Accused say chargesheet incomplete
Banda (UP): BSP MLA Purshottam Naresh
Dwiwedi and three others, accused in the rape case involving a
minor backward community girl, on Monday refused to take the copy
of the charge-sheet saying it was incomplete.
Dwiwedi and his associates -- Rajendra Shukla, Suresh
Neta and Ravan Garg -- were produced before a court here which
extended their judicial remand till February 15, the next date
of hearing in the case.
The accused refused to take copy of the charge-sheet
filed by the police saying it was incomplete, the prosecution
Dwiwedi`s counsel moved an application before Chief
Judicial Magistrate Trapta Chaudhary submitting the medical
report of the girl, the statement of the investigating officer
and the personnel, who lodged the FIR, were not included in
The CJM posted the matter for further hearing on
The teenaged girl was allegedly raped last December at
the legislators`s residence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened