Banda rape: Accused say chargesheet incomplete
Banda (UP): BSP MLA Purshottam Naresh
Dwiwedi and three others, accused in the rape case involving a
minor backward community girl, on Monday refused to take the copy
of the charge-sheet saying it was incomplete.
Dwiwedi and his associates -- Rajendra Shukla, Suresh
Neta and Ravan Garg -- were produced before a court here which
extended their judicial remand till February 15, the next date
of hearing in the case.
The accused refused to take copy of the charge-sheet
filed by the police saying it was incomplete, the prosecution
Dwiwedi`s counsel moved an application before Chief
Judicial Magistrate Trapta Chaudhary submitting the medical
report of the girl, the statement of the investigating officer
and the personnel, who lodged the FIR, were not included in
The CJM posted the matter for further hearing on
The teenaged girl was allegedly raped last December at
the legislators`s residence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming