Banda rape: Accused say chargesheet incomplete
Banda (UP): BSP MLA Purshottam Naresh
Dwiwedi and three others, accused in the rape case involving a
minor backward community girl, on Monday refused to take the copy
of the charge-sheet saying it was incomplete.
Dwiwedi and his associates -- Rajendra Shukla, Suresh
Neta and Ravan Garg -- were produced before a court here which
extended their judicial remand till February 15, the next date
of hearing in the case.
The accused refused to take copy of the charge-sheet
filed by the police saying it was incomplete, the prosecution
Dwiwedi`s counsel moved an application before Chief
Judicial Magistrate Trapta Chaudhary submitting the medical
report of the girl, the statement of the investigating officer
and the personnel, who lodged the FIR, were not included in
The CJM posted the matter for further hearing on
The teenaged girl was allegedly raped last December at
the legislators`s residence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll
- Renault Kwid 1.0-litre to be launched in India today
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Shraddha Kapoor to come together! No, we aren’t talking about a film
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 pre-registrations begins from today