Bank manager commits suicide in UP
Ghaziabad: A 33-year-old woman bank
manager has allegedly committed suicide by jumping from the balcony of her eighth story flat in Indirapuram area here, police said Tuesday.
Neha Nanda, working as a manager with a multi-national
bank in New Delhi, was staying at Neel Padam Kunj apartments.
She jumped from her flat yesterday night and died on the spot, they said.
Police was informed about the incident by Prateek,
brother of the deceased.
A case has been registered in this regard and
investigations are on to ascertain the reasons behind the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America