Bank manager commits suicide in UP
Ghaziabad: A 33-year-old woman bank
manager has allegedly committed suicide by jumping from the balcony of her eighth story flat in Indirapuram area here, police said Tuesday.
Neha Nanda, working as a manager with a multi-national
bank in New Delhi, was staying at Neel Padam Kunj apartments.
She jumped from her flat yesterday night and died on the spot, they said.
Police was informed about the incident by Prateek,
brother of the deceased.
A case has been registered in this regard and
investigations are on to ascertain the reasons behind the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?