Bank manager commits suicide in UP
Ghaziabad: A 33-year-old woman bank
manager has allegedly committed suicide by jumping from the balcony of her eighth story flat in Indirapuram area here, police said Tuesday.
Neha Nanda, working as a manager with a multi-national
bank in New Delhi, was staying at Neel Padam Kunj apartments.
She jumped from her flat yesterday night and died on the spot, they said.
Police was informed about the incident by Prateek,
brother of the deceased.
A case has been registered in this regard and
investigations are on to ascertain the reasons behind the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- EC cancels polls for two remaining Tamil Nadu Assembly seats - Know why
- Cloudbursts, rainfall in Tehri district of Uttarakhand; Gangotri-Kedarnath road closed, pilgrims stranded
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - UEFA Champions League final
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond
- Narendra Modi government failed to create jobs, aid agriculture: Congress