Bank manager commits suicide in Uttar Pradesh
Badaun: A bank manager allegedly committed suicide inside the branch premises in Faizxganj Behta area, police said Badaun on Monday.
The body of Sheoraj Singh (56), manager of SBI Mudia Dhureki town branch, was found hanging from a hook in the lunchroom inside the bank last evening, they said.
Police said that a suicide note was recovered in which Singh had accused one Pradeep Pathak.
In the note, Singh wrote that Pradeep came to the branch on Saturday, misbehaved with him and threatened him of dire consequences if his loan was not approved, they said.
Singh had alleged that he informed the police twice, but no action was taken against Pradeep.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets