Bank manager commits suicide in Uttar Pradesh
Badaun: A bank manager allegedly committed suicide inside the branch premises in Faizxganj Behta area, police said Badaun on Monday.
The body of Sheoraj Singh (56), manager of SBI Mudia Dhureki town branch, was found hanging from a hook in the lunchroom inside the bank last evening, they said.
Police said that a suicide note was recovered in which Singh had accused one Pradeep Pathak.
In the note, Singh wrote that Pradeep came to the branch on Saturday, misbehaved with him and threatened him of dire consequences if his loan was not approved, they said.
Singh had alleged that he informed the police twice, but no action was taken against Pradeep.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical