Bank manager found dead at home in UP
Lucknow: A 38-year-old manager of a bank was found dead under mysterious circumstances at his residence in Uttar Pradesh`s Kushinagar district, police said Wednesday.
Tej Bahadur Singh, manager of Punjab National Bank`s (PNB) branch in the Tamkuhi area in Kushinagar, was found dead late Tuesday inside his house in Sevrahi town, some 300 km from Lucknow.
"His family members allege he has been murdered. We have initiated a probe and cannot rule out foul play," police inspector R.C. Bharti told reporters in Kushinagar, declining to say anything more in the matter.
Singh, a native of Sultanpur district, was living alone in Kushinagar, police said.
"As Tej Bahadur was not responding to his mobile phone calls for the last two days, his son came to meet him in Kushinagar and found him dead inside the house," said a police official.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital