Bank manager found dead at home in UP
Lucknow: A 38-year-old manager of a bank was found dead under mysterious circumstances at his residence in Uttar Pradesh`s Kushinagar district, police said Wednesday.
Tej Bahadur Singh, manager of Punjab National Bank`s (PNB) branch in the Tamkuhi area in Kushinagar, was found dead late Tuesday inside his house in Sevrahi town, some 300 km from Lucknow.
"His family members allege he has been murdered. We have initiated a probe and cannot rule out foul play," police inspector R.C. Bharti told reporters in Kushinagar, declining to say anything more in the matter.
Singh, a native of Sultanpur district, was living alone in Kushinagar, police said.
"As Tej Bahadur was not responding to his mobile phone calls for the last two days, his son came to meet him in Kushinagar and found him dead inside the house," said a police official.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After Zuckerberg, OurMine hacks Sundar Pichai's Quora and Twitter accounts!
- Black money window: CBDT issues fresh FAQs; PAN mandatory
- France opens manslaughter inquiry into EgyptAir crash
- BGR-34 - Ayurvedic anti-diabetic drug launched by CSIR!
- After Dalai Lama met Lady Gaga, China warns of his motives