Bank manager shoots wife, daughter before attempting suicide
Lucknow: A "depressed" bank manager on Monday allegedly killed his wife and daughter and seriously injured his son before attempting suicide in Vikas Nagar area of the city.
According to the police, Surendra Singh, 55, was being treated for depression for long, and this morning, he shot dead his 54-year-old wife Anamika and daughter Neha (26).
He also shot at his son Nishant (25) with his licenced revolver and later attempted suicide, police said.
Singh is branch manager of a nationalised bank in Kapoorthala area of the city, police said.
The bank manager and his son were rushed to a nearby hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred