Bank manager shoots wife, daughter before attempting suicide
Lucknow: A "depressed" bank manager on Monday allegedly killed his wife and daughter and seriously injured his son before attempting suicide in Vikas Nagar area of the city.
According to the police, Surendra Singh, 55, was being treated for depression for long, and this morning, he shot dead his 54-year-old wife Anamika and daughter Neha (26).
He also shot at his son Nishant (25) with his licenced revolver and later attempted suicide, police said.
Singh is branch manager of a nationalised bank in Kapoorthala area of the city, police said.
The bank manager and his son were rushed to a nearby hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog