Bank manager shoots wife, daughter before attempting suicide
Lucknow: A "depressed" bank manager on Monday allegedly killed his wife and daughter and seriously injured his son before attempting suicide in Vikas Nagar area of the city.
According to the police, Surendra Singh, 55, was being treated for depression for long, and this morning, he shot dead his 54-year-old wife Anamika and daughter Neha (26).
He also shot at his son Nishant (25) with his licenced revolver and later attempted suicide, police said.
Singh is branch manager of a nationalised bank in Kapoorthala area of the city, police said.
The bank manager and his son were rushed to a nearby hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Clothes that repair their own rips? Study swears on new coatings!
- BCCI exempts Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals from paying annual IPL franchise fee: Report
- It may soon be time to say goodbye to dripping ice cream cones!
- Learn how much exercise you need to prevent death
- Scorpene leak: Data includes details on missile likely to be used in submarines