Bareilly: Man killed father over property dispute
Bareilly (UP): A 55-year-old man was
allegedly killed by his son over a property dispute here,
police said on Thursday.
The incident took place yesterday at Bagnera village
after Lala Ram objected to his estranged son Rajesh, in his
late 20`s, tilling his field.
Enraged over the objection, the son attacked Ram with a
sharp-edged weapon, killing him on the spot, police said.
Rajesh, who had been pressurising his father for dividing
the field for some time, fled with his wife and three children
after committing the crime, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- PM Modi inaugurates new passenger trains for Northeast, says government sincere about development of region
- Champions League: WOAH! Fan splurges over Rs 9,00,000 for one football ticket!
- Vijay Mallya and his lavish lifestyle: Watch video
- Wow! Watch how Ambani family travels in style!
- JMM to field one candidate in Jharkhand RS poll