Bareilly: Man killed father over property dispute
Bareilly (UP): A 55-year-old man was
allegedly killed by his son over a property dispute here,
police said on Thursday.
The incident took place yesterday at Bagnera village
after Lala Ram objected to his estranged son Rajesh, in his
late 20`s, tilling his field.
Enraged over the objection, the son attacked Ram with a
sharp-edged weapon, killing him on the spot, police said.
Rajesh, who had been pressurising his father for dividing
the field for some time, fled with his wife and three children
after committing the crime, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda