Bareilly: Man killed father over property dispute
Bareilly (UP): A 55-year-old man was
allegedly killed by his son over a property dispute here,
police said on Thursday.
The incident took place yesterday at Bagnera village
after Lala Ram objected to his estranged son Rajesh, in his
late 20`s, tilling his field.
Enraged over the objection, the son attacked Ram with a
sharp-edged weapon, killing him on the spot, police said.
Rajesh, who had been pressurising his father for dividing
the field for some time, fled with his wife and three children
after committing the crime, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi