Bareilly: Man killed father over property dispute
Bareilly (UP): A 55-year-old man was
allegedly killed by his son over a property dispute here,
police said on Thursday.
The incident took place yesterday at Bagnera village
after Lala Ram objected to his estranged son Rajesh, in his
late 20`s, tilling his field.
Enraged over the objection, the son attacked Ram with a
sharp-edged weapon, killing him on the spot, police said.
Rajesh, who had been pressurising his father for dividing
the field for some time, fled with his wife and three children
after committing the crime, they said.
- Bizarre selfie craze: 15-year-old boy shoots self in Pathankot, lands in hospital
- Quota stir in Gujarat phase-II: Hardik Patel's PAAS to begin 'lollipop Mahotsav' protest from today
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video
- John Kerry to travel to Geneva on Sunday in show of support for Syria ceasefire: US