BBA student held for looting two petrol pumps in UP
Muzaffarnagar (UP): A BBA student has been arrested for allegedly looting two petrol pumps at Mansoorpur village in the district, a senior police official said on Tuesday.
Sarfaraz, a BBA final year student, was arrested last evening while he and his three other aides were trying to loot another petrol pump near the village, SP city Rajkamal Yadav said.
The gang had looted two petrol pumps on the Shamli road in the district on January 13, Yadav said.
A hunt has been launched to nab the absconding trio while the further probes are on, the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- NASA astronaut Jeff Williams' camera zooms in on alluring views of these two places! - See pics
- Nico Rosberg surprised to see teammate Lewis Hamilton finishing 3rd in Belgian GP
- See pic: Cassini captures delicate glow on Saturn's ring!
- Mamata urges people to oppose strike, government warns absentees of action
- India, Myanmar agree to increase bilateral cooperation