BDC member shot at near Azam Khan`s programme venue
Hardoi (UP): A block development committee (BDC) member was shot at and seriously wounded by some persons at a place here, barely 100-mt from the venue of a function attended by UP Cabinet minister Azam Khan.
Devpal Singh, aged 40, was shot at and injured by two persons, riding a motorcycle, in Sandila area, police said.
The BDC member, who was critically injured, was shifted to Lucknow for treatment.
No arrests had been made so far, police said adding the attack took place just 100-mt from the venue of a programme attended by Khan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok